Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crafts

I am a home-made crafty girl!  I enjoy trying all kinds of new crafts and wanted to organize them for others to enjoy.  I am looking for a way to use these to bring honor to God and to my family.  If you are interested in learning more about any of the pictures you see, please email me!  Also, feel free to pass this info along to anyone who would enjoy it.  I want to keep the encouragements going at this same site, while keeping the "hey, look what I did" at a different website.  We all know that having a daily walk with Christ is much more important than playing show-and-tell.  I hope you know I am genuine in hoping to walk alongside you in the virtual world, sharing some of what Christ is teaching me.  Please visit my new site in addition to this one to see my crafts in pictures!

Makebyhand.blogspot.com