Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bundt Bliss!

You must try this recipe...I purchased a new Bundt pan last week and the results are delicious!  I must admit I had my doubts about the way the cake would come flawlessly out of the pan--haha, I thought.  Well, if you follow directions, good news gals!  Chocolately goodness in every bite:)



 Some quick tips when you start:
-Do use butter to FULLY grease your pan.  Do coat the buttered pan with flour and shake excess in trash.  I used cooking spray and it did fine except it collected in the bottom of the pan leaving some residue on the cake itself.
-Leave the cake in the pan for 15 minutes after you remove it from the oven.  Flip with confidence.  The quicker you flip, the better the chance that it will come out in one smooth piece.
-Dust with powdered sugar right before you serve it.  If you dust and then wait a day, the sugar just dissolves into the cake.

Enjoy fellow bakers!