Friday, August 3, 2012

Reading is Writing

Words put to paper.  Thoughts go hand in hand with creativity.

The outlets of my imagination swirl.  I ask, "Where shall I start?"

With the making, cutting, baking, writing?  I have compliments from those around me.

It would be so simple to seek pleasure in these.  They would be but a whisper in the wind.  A short blip in time.  So where do the pleasures come from then?

From the One who is the Giver of life.  All these desires rumbling through my heart are no match for the day I hear, "Well done, good and faithful one."

The door of His heart stands open...should we go?

I hope you will take a moment to read my very first publication.  I have written an article for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.  The article is on page 96 of the August issue.  Thank you to The Old Schoolhouse!

                        
   
Kids Can Grow!
        By: Laura Hooks
p.96
The Old Schoolhouse Magazine
August Issue 2012








http://www.thehomeschoolmagazine-digital.com/thehomeschoolmagazine/201208/?pg=99&pm=2&u1=friend#pg99