Saturday, January 7, 2012

Strength

Three hour drive time per work day, 4 ten-hour days at work, dinner on the table, a daughter's basic needs met, a husbands needs met, communication with family and friends, and more...how do I have strength?

I can do all things THROUGH CHRIST who strengthens me! Phillipians 4:13

I live and breath these words on a moment by moment basis, do you? When you are worn down, needing strength to muster from somewhere down inside, do you ask Him? If He is your best friend, I encourage you to take full advantage of this statement and ask Him to open your eyes to His hand holding you up, keeping you stable. What a beautiful reality for a believer! Today, lean into Him. Maybe one reason the Lord is allowing this season for you is to help you see how much you need Him.