Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Little Light

"I've got the joy-joy-joy-joy down in my heart (where?) down in my heart (where?) down in my heart..."

Jesus says in the book of Matthew “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”  We are to have hearts like little children.  Vivid, innocent, curious, fun-loving....


They say she sings at childcare...she doesn't really know what her words all mean yet.  But, she sings anyway!  In the midst of this difficult season of her being away from home, the Lord sends me sweet reminders on a daily basis that I am to be patient.  I am to take today for what it is and be joyful unto the Lord!  It is hard until I remember what He has said.  There is a beautiful "little light" that sings her way through the day...I wonder if her words raise the eyebrows of the teachers? There are reasons for every life season; let your light shine!

"To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under Heaven."  Ecclesiastes 3:1