Friday, May 25, 2012

Protect


The sun says one thing at our house:  water play!  Olivia is now a HUGE fan of anything water, so we have invested in a couple yard toys to give her ample water time.  As she runs through her beach ball sprinkler, giggling uncontrollably, I am thinking, "Oh, I hope that sunscreen is holding up."  Leave it to mommy to always be thinking about some sort of protection.  While sunscreen is very important, I know in my heart that her ultimate protection lives in God's hands.


A co-worker and I talked last week about "close calls" we have been in; what was your last "close call"?  Protection from our Heavenly Father is not always what we think of as protective.  He is looking at hearts.  He is looking inward at our souls and those around us.  He is the protector of our Soul!  Amen.

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.                 Psalm 18:2

Song: Strong Tower
Artist:  Kutless

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLYnN3rRC1Q