Thursday, November 1, 2012

Small Family Moments to Give Thanks

Have you ever prayed for an answer and gotten one that is even better?

Have you ever avoided an accident, only to find a crash up ahead completely avoided?

Have you ever looked into eyes and seen a sparkle that seems angelic?

I would love for you to join me as I take each day in November to recognize what God has done for us a family, even what He has done for me as a wife and mother.  We won't send them to categories "big or small,"  we'll just call them answered prayers.  Let's look on the "inside" of things to listen for the wonderfully enchanting small voice of our God!  Open your eyes with me to the love and strength we have been given, even over our circumstances...


1. She wanted to give out candy and then invite them all inside... (love it!)