Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Been a While



I haven't been here for a bit...been caught up.  Life things, family things, no writing coming to my heart or mind... Just making my lists and checking things off one at a time.  Can I be honest here?

One big, hard thing is going on with me.  It is a daily balance.  Very delicate in my soul.  Where am I running?  Shutting down other outlets, even with friends some.  Running to The Lord.  I see what He does and it fills me up!  I hope to one day include you in the race I am running, to reach out for some of you experiencing this.  

What are you doing these days?  Holidays approaching, schedules full to the max.  Come with me to take the time to decide on a couple things to be involved in, just a few.  Be the one friend that knows how to say no when you need to.  Let's not let this season of smiles, crunchy leaves, warm soups, mostly the joy of Jesus slip through our fingers!

We chose to camp as a family as one of our times to relax, even got a wonderful beach week this fall.  With it behind us, I am looking toward what God is doing here at home, not in my going here, there and everywhere.  Love leaving sometimes, but be most content right where you are.

I'll share some pictures with you:)