Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Wait

I know I am leaving you hanging...


My empty, white screen begs my attention.  When life is full of other things, good things, it seems like The Lord just clears my mind for those instead of my brief blog commentaries.  I will be back again, have no fear:). Enjoy this blessed season with friends and family, not forgetting about those that have little.  Can I just say, I am super excited for our girls trip to shop for our shoebox child on Friday...

But what about giving Jesus all the time?  With our attitudes, our hearts, our smiles, our time.  How is that possible, Laura, during this busy season when we are just trying to tread water??  

Be intentional. We have the authority over which activity we do and which to skip this time.  We have the choice how many gifts high we want the pile to be for our children.  We have the choice to get out of our beds each day, and wallow in our hurts or give them to Jesus by reading His Book and talking to him.  

Here's to hoping your season is not just merry and bright, but true and real and full of changing hearts!

Until the next time...