Friday, August 31, 2012

30

I never thought much of getting older...I can honestly say that I look forward to what the years bring.

                                           30 does seem like a big number, doesn't it?

Years of mountain tops and valleys, laughing smiles and flowing tears.  What makes up a person's age?  Is is really how you feel?  Or is it how you've loved?  That's how we'll be remembered.  Did I do the right thing when it was not the "in" thing?

Today I am thanking those around me and perfect strangers for being who they are and impacting me in a big way.  Some of them will never know, or maybe one day they will learn on the other side...  The time we spend without loving is simply wasted time.  I pray that my eyes would be opened to one simple thing:

How can I love others today?

Happy Music Friday!

Song:  Legacy (My all time favorite!)-I think I have posted this before...it's worth a second time!:)
Artist:  Nichole Nordeman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3GxmLaaAwg