Tuesday, December 25, 2012

All Around Us

I didn't know that seeing those wheelchairs would get me...I grew up around that in most of my grandparents after all.  I didn't realize that we don't have to try so hard to get our little girl to understand.  Guess you could say my eyes saw something beautiful today. To see clearly all the ways we are able to reach out.  If only we will...

Precious time with family, eyes of wonder in the children.  Wonder of their gifts.  Gifts are great but what about THE gift? Well, I want to make such an impression but the way I saw it today, my "trying" is but a mist before solid rain.  Jesus makes HIS own rain.  Yes, He may use me, but He can do this by Himself.  He doesn't need me...

He doesn't need us but He wants us...oh the power in it!  To think I am not needed but truly wanted.

Those wrinkled faces in those wheelchairs tell the story.  We are but a vapor...


Thank you for reading my heart wanderings and soul pursuits.  As some things have changed in my life, I have not been writing as much.  I am praying for content, already having words swirling around  in my thoughts for the days ahead.  I do hope you will keep checking back for what is to come!  From my family to yours, we hope many blessings for you this Christmas season and in the coming year.