Monday, January 14, 2013

The Book

No, no, don't be intimidated....oh and no, I am not speaking of THE Book, the Holy One of all.  This one is pretty amazing though!

I took the advice of a fellow blogger that I follow.  Maybe you are like me; maybe you like planners. I have one for meals, one for prayer journaling, one for the to-do's, one for ideas to educate, and on and on.  I thought with the organization of my IPad, I would REALLY REALLY get rid of all that and maybe just keep one for journaling.  I tried the electronic method.  Don't like it, not one bit!  So, I have carefully constructed the ever-nerdy home management notebook!  It is now day 2 after construction and I have opened it 10 times today.  Absolutely adore being able to count all the list items in one area.

Today is Day 1 of my new role as a caregiver.  God has opened the door for me to keep two precious little girls during the day to lead, guide, and play with Olivia.  They all went to sleep at the same time...whoa!!  It has been fun today, but, in order to keep all sanity, I had to make a place where I could go to keep menus, chores, lesson plans, activity ideas, gardening planning, and most importantly, Bible learning for the girls.

Ladies, away from the home or not, we are the Keepers of our homes.  God assigned us that role.  While we share some responsibilities with our families, we are the managers of the way we support the leader of the home-our husbands.  We spread joy, delegate duties, promote healthy lifestyles, and much more.  Let us make this a bit easier on ourselves by first praying then organize!  If you already have a working method, by all means, please stick to it!  If not, go to the Growing Home link on my blog page to get great ideas to put your customized notebook together.  Enjoy you mommy nerds!:)