Monday, May 27, 2013

I Realized

When I couldn't stop them from undoing the chores I just finished...I realized.

When the yard wasn't mowed but I have Olivia and cannot do it...I realized.

As my neck was so sore that I could hardly move...I realized.

The timing for Olivia to have siblings is longer than maybe expected...I realized.

When the sunset that showed up pink and purple left a tear in my eye...I realized.

When my husband gets her in ready and in bed just fine on his own...I realized.

That I can do nothing to increase my spirituality...I realized.

It is not how well we can do things.  It is not what we measure up to.  It is certainly not what I deserve.  Even though I try really hard...

Where I end, He begins.  Faith=Trust.

Oh the beauty in giving over ourselves!  What a relief it is.