Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Little Person

A walk for me,
A bike for you, weaving in and out, almost getting my feet as you ride full speed through the puddles.

Dirt up the back,
Chocolate and ketchup on the front. 
We know what you ate...

You beg to run, you beg me to play.
I love you.

Other kids come a lot,
Every one you say is your favorite.
They are bright in their eyes but different.
Each child is UNIQUE.

You like bugs, you forget to wash your hands, you love unconditionally but cry at least once a day.
I am an emotional roller coaster sometimes.  
You tell me you are praying.
I love you.

You have a purpose child.  You give me more purpose, a puzzle piece of God's plans.
I promise to put away any thoughts to compare you.
You are UNIQUE.

I cherish each moment, not telling everyone about what I am thinking.
How thankful I am.  I choose to keep you close.
Close by my side at home, close to Jesus if I help lead you to Him.
There are some things that we keep between us.
Secrets for girls and their mothers.
This is the way it should be.


I love YOU.
I don't worship you, but I adore you.
You are a precious gift, ALL THE TIME.