Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bringing out a Gem

Ladies, moms, anyone who reads here... Got a wonderful tool for you to use!  I am not much for advertising here on the blog, but this I will share.  Our upstairs bonus area serves MANY purposes.  Part office, part play room, part craft area, part extra sleeping quarters, part workout.  I am thinking after my 20th reorganization, how is that possible!

As you may imagine, I try to make it as functional as possible for those things.  I am currently in the process of decluttering the desk computer area, making it smaller.  We rarely use it, just for budgeting only.  Near that huge table of a computer desk, it's sweetly tucked away...

The Fluidity Bar!

I haven't used it in a while.  On a decent treadmill schedule now, but that doesn't do my stretching for me!  I am a power walker, not a runner, to save my knees.  A sweat is great, no doubt, but what about those muscles...

The answer lies in the Fluidity Fitness Bar.  I used this before my c section and have been afraid to get back into it ever since, but not anymore!  It is a bit pricey.  But moms, ladies, if you are looking for a way to strengthen your body, I am promoting this piece of equipment.  Used correctly (I got three instructional DVDs with it), you will not believe even one week's worth of changes that you will feel!

If you decide to make the investment, let me know what you think!  I will post my favorite positions with the bar next time in honor of me brushing the dust off.  

www.fluidity.com