Friday, August 16, 2013

In Your Element

You know, where comfort is when you do the thing.  When you don't even have to think about it.  Sometimes, when you are in the middle of it, you don't even realize how tired you are!  Till the next morning...

Homemaking is my element.  God put it in my heart and buried it deep.  No matter how hard I have tried to lead a life outside my home, I am supposed to be here.  Yes, and you can do homemaking while being outside the home!  Don't worry...it's just a calling for some.  A call to come home.  Make it full time.

Here are some funny realizations from the homemaker's perspective:



-when the sink in the kitchen is empty, it is time to start cooking again!
-there is a bottom to that laundry basket, it is holding up the sides, right?
-you don't have to have boys to have messes...
-some jobs are meant for the husband...PERIOD! -give him the chance to do it instead of looking like macho woman and coming out with an injury!
-a Walmart vacuum can run 3 times a day without blowing up-whoa!
-I hide the Bon bons behind the sofa so the girls don't find them...ha!
-even the cat wonders why I am here all the time...
-it is not possible to make homemade Debbie cakes!  If it could fit in a mason jar, I may try to can it!
-somehow the plants on the porch have realized they can get watered twice a day!
-it's the little things...instead of workout attire on a daily basis, I am attempting to look a little more "done-up"- it is a nice treat in the mirror! Tehe.

What is your element?  On this fabulous Friday, come up with a few funnies that will put a smile on that face!  Happy weekend!